AWETISM 2020 Virtual Expo is a free event targeted at Autistic students both primary and secondary, who are aware of their Autism diagnosis. The Expo will showcase the awe-inspiring talents of Autistic students (aged 9-20-years-old) by giving them a platform to present on their unique passions, theories and skills.
AWETISM 2020 will also provide an opportunity to expose Autistic students to companies building meaningful career pathways for Autistic adults.
What will you see?
- 50 I CAN TALKS – Presentations by Autistic students from all over Australia.
- 4 PANEL DISCUSSIONS with Featured Guests.
- 20 EXHIBITON BOOTHS from our supporters and partners.
- I CAN SHOWCASES of our regions to build our I CAN communities.
- INTEREST GROUP SESSIONS, QUIZZES, A SCAVENGER HUNT with PRIZES!
- ALL DAY live discussions and take-home resources.
When: 20th Nov 2020
Time: 9:00 Am to 8:00pm AEDT
Unfortunately, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel our Open Day which was scheduled for the 17th July 2021. With the current...
Preparations are in full swing for ASA’s Open Day on the 17 July 2021. The day will kick off at 11.30am with plenty of fun and entertainment...
Fun and entertainment for the family including a petting zoo, stalls, demonstrations, sausage sizzle, drinks and more. During the event we...