AWETISM 2020 Virtual Expo is a free event targeted at Autistic students both primary and secondary, who are aware of their Autism diagnosis. The Expo will showcase the awe-inspiring talents of Autistic students (aged 9-20-years-old) by giving them a platform to present on their unique passions, theories and skills.
AWETISM 2020 will also provide an opportunity to expose Autistic students to companies building meaningful career pathways for Autistic adults.
What will you see?
- 50 I CAN TALKS – Presentations by Autistic students from all over Australia.
- 4 PANEL DISCUSSIONS with Featured Guests.
- 20 EXHIBITON BOOTHS from our supporters and partners.
- I CAN SHOWCASES of our regions to build our I CAN communities.
- INTEREST GROUP SESSIONS, QUIZZES, A SCAVENGER HUNT with PRIZES!
- ALL DAY live discussions and take-home resources.
When: 20th Nov 2020
Time: 9:00 Am to 8:00pm AEDT
Asperger Services Australia (ASA) is looking for volunteers with ‘lived’ experience of Asperger’s or ASD to assist as volunteer Coordinators of our...
Do you have ‘lived’ experience with Asperger’s or ASD and want to give back by helping others? ASA has always been a trusted source of information...
Oh, what a year it has been! From severe draught, huge bushfires, the fast-spreading Covid 19, lockdowns, working from home for a long period of...