A Workshop on Dietary Needs - Fussy Eaters
Jacqui will cover:
- What is a healthy diet? Looking at the major food groups and what they do.
- How does food contribute to our mental health? Are we healthy on the inside? The importance of the gut bacteria.
- Fussy Eating versus Extremely Selective Eating - what is the difference?
- Why do some children (and adults) refuse so many foods? Recognising some of the obstacles to eating a varied diet.
- What part does stress play at the table? Working to make meals a pleasure.
- A family approach - what can we do to make meals a more pleasant experience? Working towards a varied diet.
Jacqui Palmer (ADP) - a pediatric dietician who is an expert in nutrition and practical strategies for fussy eaters.
Please down load the information and booking form here