Our ServicesServices that are available to members and the public
For over 23 years Asperger Services Australia Ltd has been providing support services to individuals and families with a member that has Asperger’s syndrome. We recognise that everyone is different and our services provide you with a wide range of options that would suit your needs.
Our Services include:
- Monthly meetings at various locations
- Parent support groups
- Adult self help discussion group for adults with Asperger Syndrome 18+
- Adult social group
- Youth Group (High school students)
- The Lab a technology club for 10 to 16 years old
Support & Referral Services
- Australia wide telephone & confidential support
- Australia wide information and referral services
- Access the experience providers nearest to you
- NDIS support (Queensland)
Information & Resources
- FREE Information to parents, individuals and public
- NDIS planning support
- Lending Library – books, DVD’s and games
- Access to our online member only resources
- Book and DVD for sale
Get help from clinical professionals working from the Centre:
- Clinical Psychologists, General Psychologists and Organisational Psychologists
- Registered for Helping Children with Autism Package
- NDIS registered for Innovative Community Participation
- Youth Group for High School Students (14 to 18 yrs)
- ASA craft group for ages (needlework, machine sewing, anything you would like to learn)
- Family activities
Conferences & Seminars
- Regular workshops and learning opportunities for supporting individual or family members to enhance or provide quality of life strategies.
- Professional Development conferences, seminars and workshops for parents, education staff and professionals on the latest research.
Don't Wait and Join ASA Today
Join our community and take advantage of these wonderful services as part of your membership.