Our ServicesServices that are available to members and the public
For over 23 years Asperger Services Australia Ltd has been providing support services to individuals and families with a member that has Asperger’s syndrome. We recognise that everyone is different and our services provide you with a wide range of options that would suit your needs.
Our Services include:
- Monthly meetings at various locations
- Parent support groups
- Adult self help discussion group for adults with Asperger Syndrome 18+
- Adult social group
- Youth Group (High school students)
- The Lab a technology club for 10 to 16 years old
Support & Referral Services
- Australia wide telephone & confidential support
- Australia wide information and referral services
- Access the experience providers nearest to you
- NDIS support (Queensland)
- Youth Group for High School Students (14 to 18 yrs)
- ASA craft group for ages (needlework, machine sewing, anything you would like to learn)
- Family activities
Conferences & Seminars
- Regular workshops and learning opportunities for supporting individual or family members to enhance or provide quality of life strategies.
- Professional Development conferences, seminars and workshops for parents, education staff and professionals on the latest research.
Information & Resources
- FREE Information to parents, individuals and public
- NDIS planning support
- Lending Library – books, DVD’s and games
- Access to our online member only resources
- Book and DVD for sale
Don't Wait and Join ASA Today
Join our community and take advantage of these wonderful services as part of your membership.