DSS registered – Helping children with Autism funding
Positive Behaviour Support
Tics & Tourette’s Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD
Childhood trauma and attachment
AHPRA Generally Registered Psychologist PSY000950268
Member of Australian Psychological Society 159655
Approved Helping Children with Autism Service Provider
Julie has been involved in the development of programs and services for children, young people and families with high and complex support needs. Specifically, this has included the development of clinical practice guidelines for Specialist Disability Assessments, Positive Behaviour Support and Early Intervention Services for at-risk families.
Julie has extensive experience in the provision of positive behaviour support services to people of all ages. She is passionate about continuing to develop services which reflect evidence informed practice to meet the high and complex, emotional and behavioural needs of children and young people. Julie works collaboratively with families, education providers and other professionals in a variety of settings, including home, clinic, school and community. She specialises in:
- Positive Behaviour Support;
- Comprehensive psychological and diagnostic assessment;
- Secondary and tertiary parenting programs, such as Triple P;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Disability;
- Anxiety and Depression.
- Tics and Tourette’s Disorder;
- Conduct Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder;
- Childhood trauma and attachment;
- Social and emotional language groups; and
- Development of daily living skills, such as toileting, sleep and mealtimes.